TROY, Mich., Jan. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altair Engineering Inc. (Nasdaq:ALTR) is pleased to announce the addition of twelve new partner products to The Altair Partner Alliance (APA) software offering in 2017 with more to come in 2018. The APA expanded their offering in several domains including human modeling, additive manufacturing, electromagnetics, multi-physics, CFD and more. As of the end of 2017, the APA had a total of 52 partners providing 72 engineering software solutions.
“The APA allows our customers to develop better products faster and at lower costs,” said Jeffrey Brennan, CMO at Altair. “Our goal is to offer the broadest platform possible by partnering with companies that have complementary technologies to the HyperWorks® suite. We have some very exciting partnerships in the pipeline for 2018 and are looking forward to announcing these to our customers.”
The APA provides HyperWorks users access to a broad spectrum of complementary software products using their existing HyperWorks Units at no additional cost. Partner applications can be downloaded and used on-demand as with HyperWorks products. This constantly growing portfolio extends users’ analysis capabilities to help them create better products faster.
New products now available:
- Santos® Pro by SantosHuman Inc. (Human-Centered Design)
- SENSE by Fieldscale (Touchscreen Design & Simulation)
- HUByx by CEDREM (Human Modeling)
- Virfac® Additive Manufacturing by GeonX (Additive Manufacturing)
- Amphyon by Additive Works (Additive Manufacturing)
- ModelCenter by Phoenix Integration (Model-Based Engineering)
- FieldView Express by Intelligent Light (CFD Post-Processing)
- CES Selector by Granta Design (Material Selection)
- CosiMate by Chiastek (Systems Simulation)
- Optenni Lab by Optenni (Matching Circuit Design)
- AVL CRUISE™ M (Systems Simulation)
- VSim by Tech-X (Electromagnetics)
Coming soon to the APA:
- RAMDO by RAMDO Solutions (Reliability Analysis & Multidisciplinary Design Optimization)
- ultraFluidX by FluiDyna (CFD for External Aerodynamics)
About the Altair Partner Alliance
Altair’s HyperWorks platform applies a revolutionary subscription-based licensing model in which customers use floating licenses to access a broad suite of Altair-developed, as well as third-party, software applications on demand. The Altair Partner Alliance effectively extends the HyperWorks Platform from more than 20 internally developed solutions to upwards of 60 applications with the addition of new partner applications. Customers can invoke these third-party applications at no incremental cost using their existing HyperWorks licenses. Customers benefit from unmatched flexibility and access, resulting in maximum software utilization, productivity and ROI. For more information about the Altair Partner Alliance, visit http://www.altairhyperworks.com/apa.
Altair is focused on the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. Privately held with more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates more than 69 offices throughout 24 countries. Altair serves more than 5,000 corporate clients across broad industry segments. To learn more, please visit www.altair.com.
Altair Corporate/North America/Asia Pacific
Biba A. Bedi
+1-757-224-0548 x 406
Altair Europe/the Middle East/Africa