| Updated: 2017-07-12 16:38:43
Started her career with a small but enchanting role as Gulabo in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Divya made her entry in every home but she made her unique place in hearts of her fans with her role as Meeta in Saware Sabke Sapne - Preeto. Divya also played the negative role of Kamini in Silsila Pyaar Ka, Ketki in Sanskaar, Sethji and many more. Here’s a short interview of our very own Divya Bhatnagar.
- What do you do when you are not working?
- I like cooking most of the times when I am not shooting. Besides that I am very fond of painting so I create paintings and sketches.
I also like to do interior decoration so I use my creativity in decorating my home very frequently when I am free or perhaps when I am not working.
- Who is your inspiration?
- It’s my Mom who always inspired me. Whatever I know and whatever I am is because of her. She taught me to be confident, to face challenges of life and to overcome all of your fears so that you know how to live a happy life.
- You have played some prominent roles like in Silsila Pyaar Ka, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Saware Sabke Sapne - Preeto where people love your character. Which one was your most favourite character?
- All my characters are favourite to me, may be Gulabo of Yeh Rishta.., or Meeta of Preeto or Kamini of Silsila Pyaar Ka. In fact, my role as Kamini was comedy cum grey shade which was really fantastic.
But my role as Meeta in Preeto was most lovable and closest to my heart.
- Which are your upcoming projects?
- I have signed few shows. I’ll be seen in a very different avatar in my upcoming show, but right now I can’t reveal the name of the show.
- Your message for your fans.
- We (celebrities) are nothing without your love, your appreciation.
So, thank you very much for loving us. Keep loving and appreciating and I shall try to meet up your expectations as an actor.