Vajrasana yoga steps to be followed:
Sit on the ground or on a comfortable chair. Fold your legs then place your hands on your lap and sit for some time. You can start from as low as 5 mins and breathe normally. If you get any pain in your ankle or feet then you can stop it.
- Helps in Digestion
- You get rid of constipation
- It makes your lower body flexible
- It helps in toning of body muscles like the hips, thighs and the calf muscles.
Do not try this Asana:
- If You suffer from knee pain
- If you are pregnant
- If recently surgery was done of your waist or legs.
- If you suffer from spinal column ailments then this asana is not for you.
** Hint** Vajrasana is done after having your meal. But you can do it anytime.