Banana is the most easily available fruit in the market which does wonder if added to your daily diet. There are lot of facts of Banana which fight from various diseases like Asthma, Depression, Cancer and many other illness to some extent. It also helps in good night sleep, lose weight fast etc.
Some of the unnoticed and unknown facts of Banana are:
- Bananas are a good source of the amino acid tryptophan which your body converts to serotonin which helps improve your mood, reduce stress and enhance your general outlook and happiness levels.
- Source of many vitamins, minerals, and fiber which make it a complete food in itself.
- Natural Source of melatonin, tryptophan, magnesium, potassium and Vitamin B.
- Helps to relieve insomnia as it has a natural sleep-inducing effect.
- Healthy Snack at night if you want to avoid dinner.
- Replace candy bars and junk foods with bananas, it’s a helpful step in weight loss.
- Banana is a high energy providing food so it can be taken as mid-afternoon snacks.
- Bananas are a great source of dietary fiber which is required to help food travel smoothly through the digestive tract.
- Rub the freshly peeled banana skin gently over the affected area and leave them to be absorbed. It helps to reduce a variety of skin diseases, as well as have a strong moisturising effect.
- It has the potential to increase white blood cell count, thus enhancing your immunity and combating cancerous cell changes.
- Just one banana has a full fifth of your required daily input of Vitamin B6.
Banana is a rich source of Vitamin B6, Manganese, Vitamin C, Potassium, Dietary Fibre, Protein, Magnesium, Folate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin A and Iron so it can be consumed as a full food at times.